This portfolio seeks to show my path throughout the different areas I approached along my career. Although I’m still working more or less frequently in all of them, today I’m more dedicated to the audiovisual area. Mostly directing TV commercials.
Regarding my studies, I have a B.A. in Graphic Design from the ORT University (Uruguay), where I also obtained the diplomas of Web Design and Digital Animation. I studied Film Creation at the Uruguayan Film School and Sculpture at the Uruguayan Fine Arts Circle. I’m an autodidact Illustrator, Painter and Photographer.
But before I go on with a boring resume. I think you’ll find more attractive and useful a brief description of my experience and merits by area. This way you can take a look at the work you’re interested in and the related information at the same time.
So go on. Look around. I invite you to click on each section of the above menu.
I hope you enjoy.